Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Hate Life Drama

First off, I would like to correct something from my last post. As my one friend and fellow blogger (hehe) pointed out, I sounded really selfish. That's not what I meant at all. And I think I've changed my mind on that advice anyway. So...disregard that piece of advice.

A lot of weird things have been going on lately that have made me upset, and I am totally not used to it. Drama. I'm not used to all this drama. Somehow I managed to find myself in the middle of a crappy soap opera, and I'm the character that keeps getting hurt. Things keep happening that I'm completely new at, and I don't know how to deal, or how I should be feeling. Should I be insanely mad? Am I justified in yelling at someone? Was what they did really that bad? I DUNNO!

1 comment:

  1. i'm missing something. clue me in soon
    as general advice though: if you're zen about stuff, it will be easier to deal with drama.

    ReplyDelete