Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My thoughts, my thoughts...

Ah...it's been so long. I think my mind is more creative and ready to be shelled out when I'm stressed.

School is so soon. Summer school didn't really count for me. But then again, this summer didn't count as a summer for me because I was in school. I'm confused. Anyway, I can't tell if I always put a negative amount of effort into school or if it was just this summer. One thing I did learn is that I can put minimal amount of work into a course and still pass. Not a good thing to know.

I have begun work again, after almost year of not working at all. It's weird. I like earning money, but work is gross, actually I don't mind it. For some reason I always get stressed out during the hours leading up to my shift. When I get there, I'm fine.

I would like to add that in the past few days I have bought the following items:
- jeans
- t-shirt
- tank top
- shoes
- shoes (yeah, two pairs)
- large mixing bowl
- socks
- sweater
- scarf
- earrings
- necklace
BUT, I only spent $27. Nice work, Vanessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment