Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh Yeah!

Hi, again! So, funny story...
I was writing that last blog, and then my friend came up to me and asked what I was doing. "Writing a blog!" I said. He laughed. And then I thought about how blogging is actually quite nerdy...but I think my blogging skills are exceptional! So then I read all of my previous blogs (instead of studying...whoops). While reading them, I actually laughed outloud. HAHAHA! I'm greeeeat. Anyway, the point of this "funny story" is that I forgot how much I actually enjoy blogging. Therefore, I am going to blog again...(intead of studying...)

Know what I can't understand? How people concentrate for long periods of time. I just can't do it! My attention span is very very limited. The girl who is sitting across from me in the library has been working on the same lab for about two hours. I'm impressed!

Also, I'm going to revisit my impression of my mind. So, yeah, it's a long hallway with doors, and inside the doors is filing cabinets with all the info for each specific topic. I have come up with a theory of what happens inside these rooms during an exam: while I'm trying to think of the information I need, I picture myself rummaging through all the filing cabinets desperately. "Ok, Foraminifera...F...F....it's not in here!!!" Files are being thrown around in panic. Then, I hear a noise and look over my shoulder...there, I see a creepy man, smiling at me, while he feeds a file labelled "Foraminifera" into a shredding machine: "Whiiiiiiiirrrrr". Me: "NNNOOOOOOOO!!!"

Ahahah!

My closing thought for the day: Tights are not pants. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I laugh out loud literally every time i read one of your blogs! i love them!
    that was a great story about your mind and the shredding machine :D

    i saw a chick at the mall today wearing mostly see-through white tights with pockets. they were not pants. that is all

    ReplyDelete