Friday, April 3, 2009

Last day of classes...

Today is the last day of classes of my second semester. Yay! Just 5 exams in two weeks, and I will be done for a few weeks..hehe.

So anyway, I'm just going to throw something out there...I'm not a fan of babies. They are kinda gross. Sometimes, they are cute from a distance, but...yeah. If I hold one (which I avoid at all times), I don't know what to do with it. Usually I just hold it at arms-length incase it explodes on me. They are always oozing something. Disgusting. And crying too. I also find them akward. And then toddlers are just annoying. They always want something, and then you give it to them and then they want other things. I'm ok with them for maybe 15 minutes, but after that, it's too much for me.


Another thing I just thought of: in highschool, when I wasn't in grade 9, I would always make comments about the niners, like mean comments, I guess. And then someone would always say "But you were a niner too!" Yeah, so...that doesn't mean I have to like them.

I like the rain. It was rainy today. I like just sauntering in it. What I don't like is how everything is wet when you come inside, though. So I don't like going indoors after I've been out, but I could just walk in the rain all day. And I've decided that I don't like umbrellas for several reasons: 1) if it's windy, they just blow inside out, and then it's embarrasing; 2) if you have a backpack, it still gets wet, even with an umbrella; 3) umbrellas are really only good for keeping your hair dry-ish, but I could just wear a hood, so why bother carrying something; 4) when you get to class with a wet umbrella it leaks all over the place, and it's just ridiculous; 5) umbrella is a weird word.

Ok, that's all I guess.

1 comment: