Sunday, April 5, 2009

Story of my life...

So, story of my life is, I've always felt like I've been left-out, or excluded from things. Well, I had two older brothers, so it was bound to happen when I was little. But even now, in my residence. I haven't made a real group of friends here. And then I joined this stupid addictive site called Interpals, where you try and find penpals from around the world, and it was just another way to be ignored. Stupid interpals.

This one time, in grade 5, my friend was having a b-day party, but I wasn't invited, because her sisters didn't like me.

Anyway, I didn't mean for this to be a sob story, but I guess it turned out that way. Haha. I'm just feeling kinda lonely I suppose, and that's why I joined that site, to talk to people. But the only people that talked to me are creepers. Sketchy people from Algeria or Turkey (I'm not saying all Algerians and Turkey people [ha!] are creepers). But I am talking to one nice person! A girl from the Netherlands, which is cool. Anyway, I should probably delete that profile so as not to get more disappointed.

And my residence is more gross than before. They decided to play slip and slide with jell-o down my hall, which resulted in pink goo everywhere. The washrooms are gross and the shower room is completely trashed. I can't take a shower, how sad. "Use the other suite's" they told me. No, I shouldn't have to. Besides, that's awkward because I don't really know them anyway (remember, awkward, excluded me...). So that is that. Apparently the cops came and stuff. I better not have to pay for any of this. Only two more weeks here.

3 comments:

  1. don't worry! we can be excluded together!
    and i'm gonna go smash that RM's face in tomorrow morning if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think everyone feels excluded at some point, and for long points of time, myself included. hey, you should join our club, we have t-shirts to make us feel like we belong, and then we promptly exclude each other :P
    jk. but seriously, i do agree with you.
    (you should punch the jello sliders)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah i agree with deyonce... it's weird cause no matter if it looks like people are always the centre of attention or something i think everyone does feel excluded from one thing or another. and it sucks.

    ReplyDelete