Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sittin' Waitin' Wishin'

I love being outside. It's nice. Trees are cool. Anyway, that's where I am right now. I'm just waiting to meet someone.

Anyway, that was mostly pointless.

So, I made one or two new friends! Yay! One is my biochem lab partner and she is pretty cool.

Also, I'm really confused by something. Ooh, I don't know if I can even explain it on here. It's about a person that I just met like, a week ago, and we hang out sooooo much. We do things that I don't think normal friends do. If you are curious, and want to know more... (Becca), just ask. Maybe you can make me unconfused.

I really really need a job. Stupid economy. Everyone, you must start buying stuff! If you stop buying things, the economy will only get worse, so buy stuff!!! All the stores are cutting back on hours and stuff, and firing people, because they don't have as many costumers. Now, people like me can't get a job, so I stop buying stuff. Ugh! It's terrible! How am I supposed to afford things like food?

So, my day usually consists of this:
1) Wake up an hour before class (class starts at 9:30 on Mon., Wed., Fri., and at 11:30 on Tues., Thurs.)
2) Bike to campus, go to class
3) Hang around campus, depends if I have more class
4) Bike to my friend's house, hang out there for awhile
5) Bike home, eat
6) Laze around, or sometimes people come visit me
7) At around 10 or 11, depending on when I have to get up, I go to bed

Good story, Vanessa. That was extremely entertaining. Shut up, you know it was.

I find it weird when I see my old TAs around campus. I can't tell if they remember me, or maybe not. I have had a lot of TAs though, so sometimes I have to think really hard as to which subject they TA-ed me in.

God! I am so boring right now!

Sorry, I don't have any thoughts that are contradictory to what most people think right now.

This is the end.

1 comment:

  1. every time i see the title of this post it makes me smile. i want to go outside now :)

    ReplyDelete