Monday, May 11, 2009

Update

Oh hey. So, suddenly, I have become very excited about life. I can't explain it, it's just really weird. All because of a friend. He really...opened my eyes. I hate that expression, but I can't think of how else to say it.

Anyway, yeah, I have totally been all miserable and avoiding conflict and stuff like that, but NO MORE! I have totally decided to think positively and all that optimistic stuff. Yay!

I made a list of missions to complete, and I call the list Operation, Vanessa is Awesome:

1) Confront someone, and tell them what's bothering me instead of sucking it up and then complaining about the situation to everyone

2) Make new friends in my classes

3) Personally hand in resumes like crazy

4) Realize I am really cool

I need to think of more things.

I would also like to take this time to say that I really dislike cliches and people who use them all the time as if they made them up. Things like "play it by ear" and other things like that. Seriously, use your own words.

1 comment:

  1. 5) Invite Becca over to meet the new friends you make so she can avoid feeling like a loner.

    ReplyDelete