Sunday, March 29, 2009

Alone

..is I. I had lots to do today...why am I not doing them now?

Here are some things that bother me:
1) Why are people wearing shorts and flip flops? Just because it isn't -1000 degrees out, does NOT mean it is summer. Flip flops = summer. It's just so annoying when people jump the gun and break out the summer clothes in spring because #1: what are you going to wear when it's 30+ degrees out? and #2: there are 4 seasons, therefore 4 different times for 4 different types of clothes. Please, put away your shorts and put some pants on. The other day I saw a girl wearing shorts and boots (the Ugg-ly boots, too). Ok, what is that? You are wearing two things that are not made for the spring season; there is no snow out for boots, and it is too cold for shorts, so...what the heck?

2) When people think that singing since they were little automatically means they are good singers. For instance, on Canadian/American Idol, the contestants are all, "Well, I've been singing since I was three!" Yeah, me too. Same with every other normal person in the world. If you meant professionally, you should probably mention that. Also when people think that since they are taking voice lessons, they must be amazing singers. Not true. Voice lessons are to teach you the right way to produce sound. You can produce sound the "right" way and still be tone deaf therefore producing a very loud annoying sound.

3) People who call me "hun" or "sweety" etc. in every day conversation. I don't mind so much the little old ladies who do this, but the girls who are my age especially. I don't understand this.

There are a lot of things that bother me that I probably shouldn't start on (eg: people who aren't open minded), but I don't want to offend anyone. Maybe when I am more experienced in the blogging world I will talk about religion and marijuana and stuff. Ha ha!

Right now, I think I need a hippy boyfriend. Just sayin'. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. yaaay hippy boyfriends!!!

    people calling me sweetie pisses me off in more or less any situation. i am not sweet. end of discussion

    ReplyDelete