Thursday, March 26, 2009

Studying:

Studying:
what you're avoiding right now
eg: you are avoiding studying right now

That is a good definition of studying taken from urbandictionary.com.

Anywho, what I wanted to say was that I am obsessing over this blog, and it needs to stop. But maybe it's a good thing in that I have another website that I can visit regularly while avoiding studying. Other websites I "follow": facebook, fmylife, other peoples' blogs.

My thoughts on facebook: everyone puts all of their interests and things on there. Like that list of "25 things about me!". Well, now I have nothing to ask you. Way to go, you just made our face-to-face conversation more awkward. I have decided to make my "personal info" page on FB more general.

Actually now that I think about it, the people I talk to aren't really asking me "so what's your fav movie?" and stuff like that. Probably because the only people I talk to already know that about me. I don't really make new friends that often or that easily. I have almost forgotton how. It's exhausting actually, so I avoid it at all costs. I have even stopped socializing with people in my place of residence (in terms of parties and stuff like that), just because it tires me out. So I just sit in my room and look at my favourite websites.

I try to study...I really do! I can never concentrate. I'm even getting bored of this particular post (in my mind there is someone saying "Ok, Vanessa, hurry it up!"). That might have something to do with my sleep apnea-ness that hasn't been taken care of yet. That's another story, another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment