Thursday, March 26, 2009

Il Blog

Hello! It's my first blog! How insane! So I've read others' blogs and I have decided to make my own. So, in other words I am copying. But it's also a good place to vent! Right? I hope you will actually want to read my ventageing and my rants.

Anywho, I asked my roommate, who is an excellent blogger, what the key ideas are to blogging. Here are her rules:
1) Don't say anything mean about a specific person (just incase they read it and then they're like "Hey!...")
2) Don't write anything mean about your boss because they could read it and fire you
3) Otherwise, go crazy (a limited crazy)
Sweet, I can do that!

I think I will talk about painting now. I love to paint. Especially guitars. Sometimes I don't even paint to express my feelings or whatever, I just wanted to paint a balloon or a tree for no reason. Other times I will be all: "Oh man! I am so mad I just want to...PAINT!" If I am properly motivated I will paint my feelings.
I love when some people think my paintings are deeper than they actually are. Sometimes, they just aren't. Eg: my favourite painting, "The Bendy Guitar": it's just a guitar. That's it. I will let you in on a secret. It is bendy because I ran out of room. That's actually how a lot of my work ends up - the level of interestingness is directly proportional to the amount of mistakes I make.
I love painting!

4 comments:

  1. Direct proportionality is prolly my fave thing. Very straightforward :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. quick question:
    was it you who painted the trees on the edge of elmira? If so then kudos, they always brightened my day. If not then you should consider painting a tree. Solely for my benefit lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, sorry man, I did not paint those trees. But, thanks! I think I might paint a tree now! The first dead tree I see, I am totally painting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol good luck with the blogging :)

    ReplyDelete